Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Pictures of Mine

I need to feel happy.. This loneliness is getting worse. And the rain on this weekend make it perfectly bad. So i open my photo collection.. look for a nice picture. I found a lot. Smiling friends, smiling mom, dad, little sis, and big bro, and my own smile when i was around them.

With my fam at Karimunjawa

One of joy full week end in Jakarta

Wedding means happy to see one of friend`s big happiest day, reunion and big big smile.
and i`ve missed lot of those moments

With Kico-Moli-Vidi. Pretend to be Saman-ers. Haha..
Quality time with friends. Heart warming.

That makes me smile a little, i feel warm and that`s good, but then the willingness to be home is getting bigger. And that`s not good. Desperately i put `Menanti Akhir Maret 2012` on my YM status. The time i could being around them easily again. Then suddenly i realize that i still have about 2 years to wait, No...i don`t wanna wait. I could not help myself but crying. And that`s really not good.

I have to find another picture. I have to remember the happy part of being here.

I found some, those when i had fun with Batari and Ubi on the Winter Holiday last year.

Counting down moment at Odaiba


Disneysea

That makes me feel a little better, then say `Oh i exactly have a life here` to my stupid head, smiling, and I stop crying. And that`s good. But then it makes me want to go to Tokyo again. And the next holiday is on August, still so long.. The worse part is, before summer holiday comes, i still have that big project that always makes my head kind of overheat. Then loneliness come again, and also the fear.. and that`s not good again.

I have to find another picture. Not only the happy part of being here, but the lucky part of being here.

I found the perfect one. That`s when i spent all of my spring week ends going around Osaka, Kyoto, and Himeji just to find the perfect place to see this Beauty Sakura. I enjoyed them so much. I feel like in heaven every time i sit under those trees. The perfect part is i could enjoy that moment alone. And i did not feel lonely at all. Oh Sakura.. i love you..

Look at them closer

Enjoy the heavenly shape, start dreaming,

and feel happy

I start dreaming. Remembering the moment i sat under them. You know what, i always want to take them home and put them to cover my bed, then sleep on them, but that mission is very difficult. No one allowed to pick them. And the most difficult mission is i always want that my wedding party could be held under a lot of full bloom sakura trees. Hahaha.. wait.. i laughed!

Oh i really feel better now. Thanks Sakura. You are my loneliness healer.

Then.. I click the slide show button on my Sakura album, play the music, and go to sleep, continue dreaming..

1 comment:

Batari Saraswati said...

uqi chaaan, i feel you! huhuhu.
ini toh yang bikin elo ngajak liburan tiba-tiba hehe.

ingat ya qiii.. jangan tiba2 minta resign terus pulang yaaa. paling enggak nunggu ada yang ngelamar dulu ;p

miss you qii..